ETERNAL FLIGHT

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
EternalFlightUTSOW2.gif

THOUGHT I would mention an album we released last OCTOBER that is a great album, had solid reviews, take the time to check this out if you are a POWER METAL fan, this is a great album!

Most Recent Customer Reviews from AMAZON.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal at it's best!
I'd seen the name of this band around for a while and made a mental note to find out more. I finally got hold of "Under The Sign Of Will" and I wondered why I had taken so long as... Read more
Published 2 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great power metal from France!
This CD totally rocks! Gerard Fois is a very talented vocalist, and the music is great too. My favorite tracks are "Edge of Fire," "Dark Society," "Next Ones On the List," and... Read more
Published 2 months ago by Elisabeth Gatlin

5.0 out of 5 stars DJ Valkyrie Thinks Eternal Flight Is Awesome!!
Since I have had the opportunity to be a internet DJ on Dark Cloud Radio I have the pleasure of hearing some great music. Read more
Published 2 months ago by Rayna

5.0 out of 5 stars DaveSoftee reviews Eternal Flight - Under The Sign OF Will
Eternal Flight is one of the best progressive melodic power metal bands of all time. And Under The Sign OF Will is among the best releases of 2007. Read more
Published 2 months ago by Dave Kletzel

5/6 on www.metal-temple.com

5/6 on www.heavymetaluniverse.com

9/10 www.themetalmadman.com

80/100 on www.metalicos.com

9/10 on www.metalexpressradio.com

8,5/10 on www.metalraw.com

15/20 on www.leasaccrosdumetal.com

4/5 on www.metalfrance.net

4.5/6 Metallian mag France

8/10 www.usaprogmusic.com

8.5/10 www.seigneursdumetal.com

4/5 www.seaoftranquility.org

7/10 www.metal.de

9/13 www.bright-eyes.de

3.5/5 http://www.angelfire.com/music5/metalcdratings/

8/10 www.hardrockhaven.net

70/100 www.metalreviews.com

3/5 www.metal-invader.com

7/10 www.metal-observer.com

7/10 www.music-discovery.de

7/10 www.visions-underground.com

12/15 Legacy magazine Germany

interview&live-radio Perrine

Eternal Flight, Live en studio, Jeudi 28 février à 22h sur Perrine FM en vallée de l'Arve, Thonon et Annecy 98-98.4 fm, ainsi que sur le net dans l'émission http://www.rockenfolie.com/ !

Après un set de 30 minutes le groupe donnera des détails dans une interview à propos de son dernier album « Under the sign of will » sorti en Europe sur Thundering- Pervade Productions et Nightmare records aux USA, Canada et Amérique Centrale.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eternal flight Live in the studio Thursday the 28th of February, 10 pm on the French radio Perrine Fm on the show http://www.rockenfolie.com/ !

After a 30 minutes set the band and will give details through an interview about the last album "Under the sign of will" released in Europe by Thundering- Pervade productions and Nightmare records in the USA, Canada and Central America. The interview will be in French.

ETERNAL FLIGHT= MELODIC POWER/PROG METAL

2nd album "Under the sign of will" released on the 9th October 2007 in the USA, Canada and Central America on Nightmare Records ( www.nightmare-records.com ) and in November in Europe on Thundering Records (www.thundering-records.com) !

Buy also our 1st album "Positive Rage" at: www.cruzdelsurmusic.com (Europe), www.spiritual-beast.com (Japan), www.theendrecords.com (Usa), www.amazon.com. Or directly to us (contact us- eternalflight@gmail.com ) and you will get the album signed!
flyerthunderingmyspaceetc-1.jpg