ethereal sadness aka renske

Renske was some chick I had this HUGE relationship-dealy with.

I told her I wanted to see other people....things just weren't working out....we weren't compatible.

Anyway, long story short, she's dead.

Stealer of Dreams said:
Wow, I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

She was around for a very long time, then there were announcements on the board that she had a brain tumor. Then other things. Then that she died. Followed up with a posting by someone else (her sister) that she didn't jump in front of train, and died some other way. Can't really remember.

No matter how you break it down, truth or lies. It was fucking sad. Everyone had it in their signatures...RIP Reske Wilenski (or something like that.) People around Um came in to the board to say RIP, etc.

I didn't know her, but remember her. I wouldn't doubt she's still here somehow though. I don't know what was truth, or lies. Or a combination of them. No matter how you cut it, it was sad. True? It was sad. Lies? Just as sad to need that kind of attention. Some at this board were tight with her. So, I certainly wouldn't knock her, I didn't know her.

I've seen this before. At another board. And just recently, another person that I was familiar with did commit suicide. So, I'll take the opportunity to say:

RIP Mike Smolen.

I uncreate, I desecrate...

Do you hate the truth?

Is it your train (Engine of hate) WD spit the truth into?

Was Renske the truth?

Is this all a conspiracy?

Probably not, but I felt like doing that anyway.

People that commit suicide are reincarnated as toilet paper on account that they deserve to get shit wiped on them.

Well, honestly, if my name was Renske I would probably jump in front of a train too. But actually, I wish that if she really did kill herself, that at that final moment when her body was crushed and destroyed by the train, she realized what a sorry selfish fuckhead she was. Yeah, then she got stuck at that last moment, forever trapped in a pocket of complete agony as her body was being split apart. It would fucking serve the piece of human trash right. :D

People who believe in reincarnation deserve to be reincarnated as ass moles so they are forever stuck on some fat hairy dudes ass crack.

"At The Gates" sucks dick.

Hey, wow, I agree with you, people who believe in reincarnation are retarded fuckers.

Unfourtunately, so are you. But hey, most Canadians are, so dont feel bad, aye?

You know, Im trying to come up with something to say that will make you look like a fucking jackass, but I realize that there is nothing I could say that would make you look any more fucking dumb then when you open your mouth and start talking.

Have at it shithead.

Oh, and lastly, I dont fucking care what you like asshole.

Worthless said:
People that commit suicide are reincarnated as toilet paper on account that they deserve to get shit wiped on them.

Well, honestly, if my name was Renske I would probably jump in front of a train too. But actually, I wish that if she really did kill herself, that at that final moment when her body was crushed and destroyed by the train, she realized what a sorry selfish fuckhead she was. Yeah, then she got stuck at that last moment, forever trapped in a pocket of complete agony as her body was being split apart. It would fucking serve the piece of human trash right. :D
YES!!!! Suicide is gay (sounds like a Anal Cunt song) I have read that people who off themselves,in the final breaths,realize that they made a mistake.Bullshit,they are dead so it's hard to report from death....

As Lemmy sang "Dead Men Tell No Tales"

Lol, you just dont like em cause they hurt your little penguin ears with their lyrics hehehe (Watch for falling sarcasm btw) :D

Lol, yeah, they are not that good, they were on a random play list.