ethical question

deadair

Overly-Cryptic Jake
the guy i started indie workshop.com with is a lazy lazy man... he really hasn't done much of anything for the site in over 6/8 months. the only thing he really did was design the site... well, and he payed for up until a few months ago.

my question is... now that i'm paying for it, and doing most all of the work, is it ok for me to as avi to redesign the site with me... and essentially push him out of the picture?

sure go ahead!

xenatcg_s2_63.jpg

well, talk to the dude? i mean, he has to understand if he's a lazy ass and shit needs to get done, someone is going to take over. nah mean?
that is my ghetto speak answer to your ethical question.

yea well, then just tell him, you got someone else to redesign the site and since you are paying for it, you think that's okay. not like you didn't ask him to help.

i think what preppy said.

also avi, about being relieved. i'd put money on it.

and this probably goes without saying, but it doesn't have to be confrontational or uncomfortable...

Originally posted by avi
sample #1:
http://www.itsatrap.com/iw/index2.html

thoughts?

Well, maybe it's okay now to get rid of the huge masses of italicised text, now that you have a new design and all. Also, my monitor shows the "p" in the logo overlapping with one of the links a bit ("info"). Other than that it looks great (And I happen to loath the color orange with all of my heart).

i am glad he didn't totally bug the fuck out on you. i mean, i guess he really doesnt have a choice since he's been such a fuckin chickenhead about helping lately. anyway, awesome, now you can do what you want.