Europ tour may 6th Dynamo pre-party

beepbeep

All Hail The New Flesh
May 10, 2005
Belgium
Hello everybody, I'm new to this board, although I'm allready a fan of Testament from the very beginning. I went last friday to see them at the Dynamo pre-party (The Netherlands) together with Laaz Rockit. Men, was this insane or what. I stood in the first row so I could see them very good, Chuck and Alex stood a few times on my hands, and everyone was invited to go up on stage and stagedive. In no time the stage was filled with fans to jump in the crowd again. Awesome. It's good to see Skolnick do the stuff once again. First song "The Preacher", then amongst the others, "Trial by Fire", "Disciples of the Watch", "Over the Waaaaaaallllll" (that's how it's was written on he playlist :headbang: ) and so on. They played about 90 minutes and the last song was "Raging Waters". So, anyone who missed it was wrong. Now comes the best part, I will see them may 15th again in Belgium, so, I did see the first and will see the last gig of the European tour what was and (surely) will be a one Hell of a feast.

welcome to the board!

lucky you- wish i could see the last gig of the tour as well.
be sure to come by again and let us know how the belgium gig was!