European journey

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Not a tour yet! But Omin and me are gonna attend Wacken this year. We'll be travelling by car so anyone whose path might cross ours, please let us know, so we could have a warm meeting. Our rout will be as follows:

Russia-Estonia-Finland-Sweden-Denmark-Germany-Netherlands and vv.

Anyone wants to be picked on board from the abovementioned lands - always welcome :) Cheers!
...And we are english speakin boogeymen :) Of corpse, any usage of our own mothertongue will be greatly appreciated 2 :)
:kickass::Smokin::zombie::loco::heh:o_O:headbang:

It might be extremely good to make Farmakon+Forest Stream party in Finland with sauna booze and lake :)
Also to stay at heavy karaoke in Corner bar in Helsinki on Fri, Sun(after 23.00) is always nice :)

Sounds incredible!

That would be amazing if you, boogeymen, could write down your thoughts about the trip (every day) in kind of a diary. And to share it (or some parts of it) with us as we can't go to W...

To my knowledge, you are great story-tellers ;)

We upload it for sure but later, when Sonm is came back from Estonia. As for me, i feel i get a lot of expirience after that trip. In the same time with Wacken in Russia was going one of the biggest rock/altermative etc. fests.. Oh, my God!! I know several people who were there and all of them said that it was a horror. Nothing to eat, water with soap foam instead of beer.. Huge queues for boiled water where people wasted up to 3 hours.. Ugly entry to parking place. Can you imagine you get to to the fest by car and can`t park it in 7 hours?? You have to wait while securities disembowels other cars and then yours.. You can`t bring to fest any kind of liquid including just simple water.. Organizators of this "party" calls it "A Chief Adventure of the Summer" I think for many it became "a chief nightmare of the year". I`m specally not talking about music on this party - nobody doesn`t care about any! - if you were there, you only think how to escape from this terrible place.. All the russian i-net is talking about this "adventure", no fucking word about any band, just indignation and regrets of wasted time and money..
we`ll tell you about our visit to Wacken a bit later and you`ll see a huge difference immediately, but there were some trifles that made us to feel a bit uncomfortable :)

Okay. Sonm is coming to Moscow today ( now he is in the train from Estland). So i hope the journey pics will be availabel soon. And, of course, the story about that trip!

Другие писики вернулися и глаз не кажуть..