Eurovision 2003

thank you mate! how did you find out it was me making them 2nd?

i guess the tatugirls ruined their hotelroom hahaha

i didnt. I went to the gathering! which was one of the coolest gigs I ever saw.
great audience (=quiet when theyre playing and fuckin crazy between the songs), great performance by the band, and esp hans doing a great job playing 'black light district' when he's not supposed to haha, so because of him they stood 10 minutes longer on the stage :)

Bambi said:
you people watch the eurovision??
what the fuck??
I repeat,
what the fuck??

if a was home at the time, i'd have watched it too cos of the tatu girls. shame they didn't kiss on stage afterall... :oops:

the belgians got seriously outfunned by the turks, hehe. and the poor brits did not get a single point! :lol:

We had fun during that bloody eurovision. The tv happened to be on, so we quickly made up this eurovision drinking game.

Everytime someone mentioned LOVE in the lyrics, we took a sip. Everytime the last chorus was 'lifted' you know, we took two sips. And when the performer took off some clothes during the song, we took three.

I can't remember if it was that spanish song or what which almost ruined us. Only in the chorus alone they mentioned love four or five times, the clothes came off and that last chorus was played from a higher note :lol:

Giorgos said:
hehe... like every year the Eurovision song contest take place last Saturday at Riga...

I had 1 surprise that night....

The Song from Belgium was wonderfull....

NICE ONE PIETER:Spin::cool:

Right! Belgium should have won that "contest"

The French and the Greek Song were quite OK, but the rest was horrible.

Crack Hitler said:
We had fun during that bloody eurovision. The tv happened to be on, so we quickly made up this eurovision drinking game.

Everytime someone mentioned LOVE in the lyrics, we took a sip. Everytime the last chorus was 'lifted' you know, we took two sips. And when the performer took off some clothes during the song, we took three.

I can't remember if it was that spanish song or what which almost ruined us. Only in the chorus alone they mentioned love four or five times, the clothes came off and that last chorus was played from a higher note :lol:

This is hilarious, I'm still loughing out loud. I wish I had been there trying to sip hot tea like :)

The greek girl was dressed like a goth *ggg*

And the pinky haired guy from Poland looked like Mika from Entwine
naughty.gif
(exept the hair colour and the voice *gg* same piercing, same face, even the same birthmark on his face
err.gif
)

Eos said:
The greek girl was dressed like a goth *ggg*

And the pinky haired guy from Poland looked like Mika from Entwine
naughty.gif
(exept the hair colour and the voice *gg* same piercing, same face, even the same birthmark on his face
err.gif
)

If they both have pink hair on their chest, then I assume they are brothers...like the Mario ones...without the moustache...Damn, i gotta quit this stuff...:ill: