Evanescence in Oz

Oh, you're in one of those moods.

Anyway, back to reality, has anyone heard the kickass version of My Immortal that they are releasing as the 3rd single from fallen?

It is track 4 from the album, the slow ballard one, but the single version kicks so many kinds of ass. It has the full band crunching in after the bridge. Sounds so cool!

Evanescence :headbang:

Amy Lee :headbang: :headbang:

I havent heard the new version but if its half as good as the original track it will be great :headbang:

ave only read Brisbane and Sydney yet, but it only got announced this morning. I'm sure they will do Melbourne atleast.

Man, I am so pumped.

Spawn.... The single version of My Imortal SHITS over the album version. There is vocal harmonising and when the guitars kick in, I blow

Spruce Goose said:
Maybe I should have said up their with the best ever female vocalists. She is in my personal top 5 vocalist lists though. I serioulsy rate her.
I rate her too, it would certainly be interesting to hear what she sounds like live, though it seems living over here I won't get the chance....... :cry: .

Spawn, the single isnt released yet, but you can hear an awesome sample of it here:

http://www.evfans.com/MI_preview.mp3

Nightwing. She is just as good live as on the albums. I saw them on Rove a few months ago, and have heard her on the radio a number of times doing an acoustic live version of Going Under, and also a take off of Hit me Baby one more time.

All reviews I have read say that she is unbelievable in concert

My wife wants to go see them. When's the Brisbane show? We'll be in Brissie in January if all goes well.