Evening All

caffiene

New Metal Member
Dec 11, 2005
Hi my name's Catherine, I'm 20 and I live in Kent, UK.
I'm a secretary and I'm into Marilyn Manson, yeah yeah yeahs, bloc Party and other rock style music verging into the punk genre.

Good to find a place with such ecelctic tastes.

:OMG:

caffiene said:
Hi my name's Catherine, I'm 20 and I live in Kent, UK.
I'm a secretary and I'm into Marilyn Manson, yeah yeah yeahs, bloc Party and other rock style music verging into the punk genre.

Good to find a place with such ecelctic tastes.

:OMG:
MY NAME IS STEVEN BUT PEOPLE CALL ME ROZALYN BECAUSE I DRESS IN DRAG I LIVE IN TEXAS USA I SEE U LIVE IN UK AND I LIKE UK GIRLS CUZ THEY UNDERSTAND ME WHEN I TELL PEOPLE THAT I'M A PUSSY-EATING DRAG-QUEEN IN USA GIRLS THINK DRAG-QUEEN=COCK-SUCKER I'M 22 I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE ACTIVELY A SECRETARY BEFORE USA PEOPLE ALWAYS TELL ME THE JOB SUX SO BAD THAT THE QUIT AFTER THE FIRST DAY (MAYBE SECRETARY IS BETTER JOB IN UK) I LOVE MARILYN MANSON (GOT SO FUCKING ANGRY WHEN PEOPLE TRIED TO BLAME MANSON'S MUSIC FOR COLUMBINE) I LOVE PUNK AND I LOVE PINK (I WAS TOTALY IN LOVE WITH HER FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS) I'M TOTALY ADDICTED TO NEVERMORE FORUM(I KNOW NOTHING OF THE BAND BUT THE FANS ARE DELIGHTEFULLY ECLECTIC) HOPE YOU ENJOY BEING ON ULTIMATEMETAL :OMG: I LOVE YOUR SCREEN NAME I'M A "CAFFEINE-FREAK"