Eventide - New song

Hey Hearse!
Wz up?
DUKE NUKEM RULES! hehe still my favorite game!
But I wasn't inspired by the soundtrack to the game when I wrote Project 177 =)

The music we play nowadays doesn't really sound like this, 177 was recorded in January when we were into really proggy shit.
You can expect us to sound like a mixture between old Eventide and this song. Heavy, wierd, growling vocals, clean vocals, keyboards, fast riffs, slow riffs, Harmony, Disharmony =)

That should sum it up
Btw, I listened to some of your bands songs on mp3.com, sound really good man! Keep it up

Cheers
Jac

Jazzy motherfuckers :D Always nice to listen people with skill. I also like the image of your band. I'm so tired of all the "WannaBeGloomyAndDark"-bands.

Your style and synthsounds reminded me of a finnish unsigned band "Clarity". Though their new material is more like german penismetal, IMHO. Check out "Instrumental Hospital.".

www.mp3.com/clarity

Hey Jacob,

very cool stuff! You guys are so slick and seamless, and max remains a fucking genius! Great picking and vocals too, I still think you guys will eventually rule the scene,

cheers,

Satori (aka NearAway)

Hey guys.
Thanx for all those kind words!!! we're doing the best we can =)
It's really nice to hear that you like our music.

Windom Pearl: Yeah we're so fucking tired of all that "deathdoomgloomdarknessweareevil"-image thing.
We just wanna be ourselves,..,, I mean you don't have to put on a fucking disguise to be cool...

You guys might wanna check out our brand new homepage
It will probably be finished next week so stay tuned!
the url will be http://www.eventideweb.com
the same url as we have now...

Over n out

Jac Tide

I'll take back whatever I said about your style reminding Clarity. I'm just listening the other songs :)

This is some great shit you write! I mean really. Mykinda music totally. You've developed an unique style, all my respect. Get a deal, nownow!!

i was just listening to project 177, holy sweet fuck that's some fine playing! You guys continue to surpass my expectations and just keep getting more and more progressive. Damn.

You guys WILL get signed!

Satori

Listening now..

I'm really impressed. And I want to buy a cd of this. Very good blend of everything involved, and you're all quite talented!

I know that my no-longer-existent band would have been like this eventually (riiight):D

And I haven't even heard the new track. Damn good.