Evergrey : Acoustic showcases in France in April

:eek:
I don't believe my eyes here. How can anyone still doubt if acoustic works for Evergrey??? Sure I love the 'real' thing, but I've also been nagging for an acoustic set for ages, ever since we got to hear the first time live performance of The Trilogy on that strang but awesome gig in Verviers a few years back. It brings Tom's emotional vocals to the foreground which brings me to tears. Believe me, it works. The worldwide request to hear the Trilogy and to have it on CD proves it. And acoustic sets are not to replace the real ones, they're just a bonus. Just....... why only in France?? Guys??! Or are there more and are you, Silvère, only posting French ones here?

I don't believe my eyes here. How can anyone still doubt if acoustic works for Evergrey???
>> Me not, i have no doubt :D

why only in France?? Guys??!
>> French Beer, thats the reason :lol: :lol: Thats an idea of the boss of the Nothing To Say, the french label who works a lot to promote the band...

Or are there more and are you, Silvère, only posting French ones here?
>> No, i'm no the only one (bouba come on !) !

Unfortunate classh with the Headway festival tho :(

All the gigs I want to go to seem to be clustered together this year - unfortunately I can't be in 3 places at the same time (UK, Holland and France) that week/weekend. Difficult choice :(

3 bloody frogs now ;)

The band will also play in Lyon (instead of Grenoble I guess), I'll try to be there :

GNOME ET RHONE
(157, Avenue Saxe - 69003 Lyon)
Métro Saxe

JEUDI 3 AVRIL 2003
21H00
EVERGREY