Evergrey "Broken Wings" Video UNCENSORED VERSION

it's there already, and it looks great. much better than MTV version. finally some proper video on the metal scene. can't wait to see you live again

Much better than the standard version. Gets the message across better, imo. But both are really good.

And on a side note: After watching the video a couple times I noticed how good and unorthodox Henrik's solo in this song is. It didn't stick out much as I listened to the album, but now I think it's great.

I love the scenes under water!
This version gives a more "eerie feeling" over it than the MTV version, and it's really nice!
See you at the Whitesnake concert in Gothenburg! For me you are the headlining band that evening!

Amazing, Personally i suffer from annoying vertigo and severe dizziness, so I'll have to give you even more cred for kicking ass on a skyscraper roof. Not everyone would put up with that, I promise :kickass:

Amazing, Personally i suffer from annoying vertigo and severe dizziness, so I'll have to give you even more cred for kicking ass on a skyscraper roof. Not everyone would put up with that, I promise :kickass:
i'd pressume it was created on computer...:loco: