Evergrey concert photos from Hungary...

I'll tell you how they are when the site finishes loading maybe tomorrow. Awful setup. Split the pics up into pages so the people that have high speed connections can access it in under half an hour. I can only imagine how bad it is for the phone line people.

Edit-this is an insufferably slow site and even accessing the pictures makes it worse.

sknight said:
I'll tell you how they are when the site finishes loading maybe tomorrow. Awful setup. Split the pics up into pages so the people that have high speed connections can access it in under half an hour. I can only imagine how bad it is for the phone line people.

Edit-this is an insufferably slow site and even accessing the pictures makes it worse.

Is it slow for you?? Hmm... I don't know why...

But here is the direct link, maybe it works better
http://www.shockmagazin.hu/english/photos/evergrey_pe.htm

Agreed. It's slow. Looking at the source code and the image sizes it shouldn't be that slow... maybe an issue with your server bandwidth?
It would take forever to open all the pictures. It's a pity, they look real good. :(

Meurglys said:
Agreed. It's slow. Looking at the source code and the image sizes it shouldn't be that slow... maybe an issue with your server bandwidth?
It would take forever to open all the pictures. It's a pity, they look real good. :(

I've forwarded the problem to our server admin. I hope they'll fix the problem soon... The site was fast till now, I dunno what happened...

sknight said:

It was slow for me to they must've been using bimpegs or somethin. but i would like to compliment the person who took the photo that is 10th row down and the last one on the right with henrik playing his guitar. that was a really cool photo, i liked it. Even though i don't know anything about photography, i just think thats an awsome photo. photos like that just want me to be in an awsome metal band like evergrey. :headbang: :devil: :Shedevil:

the feeder said:
It was slow for me to they must've been using bimpegs or somethin. but i would like to compliment the person who took the photo that is 10th row down and the last one on the right with henrik playing his guitar. that was a really cool photo, i liked it. Even though i don't know anything about photography, i just think thats an awsome photo. photos like that just want me to be in an awsome metal band like evergrey. :headbang: :devil: :Shedevil:

Thanks! :Spin: It was me who took all the photos...