Evergrey in Willemeen, Arnhem

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
a few pics from the entire gallery i shot last night at the gig in Arnhem (Netherlands)

DSC_4342.jpg

DSC_4211.jpg

DSC_4299.jpg

DSC_4353.jpg

DSC_4328.jpg

Wow, looking great man. I was at both gigs in Holland (Weert and Arnhem) and a friend of mine took some pictures in Weert. I'll post them when I get them!

Silvia said:
Great pictures...My compliments, because the light was very difficult that evening...
Thanks,! yeah tell me, the light was horrible (low) despite the low apperture they're not even that bad. (and i refuse to use the flash, since that spoils most of the atmoshpere on stage)

Altough some pics turn out much nicer that way:

DSC_4341.jpg

Havermout said:
Thanks,! yeah tell me, the light was horrible (low) despite the low apperture they're not even that bad. (and i refuse to use the flash, since that spoils most of the atmoshpere on stage)

well imagine that there could be more red light;one red light broke that night... I asked the lightguy for more white light, but it was more blue..
well it was ok for such a small place... :)
indeed never use the flashlight indeed... thanks for the last picture :)

For the people who are interested, the setlist from the gig in Willemeen, Arnhem:
* Blinded
* End Of Your Days
* Solitude Within
* Nosferatu
* Waking Up Blind
* As I Lie Here Bleeding
* Misled
* Rulers Of The Mind
* Mark Of The Triangle
* When The Walls Go Down
* More Than Ever
* Recreation Day
* A Touch Of Blessing
* The Masterplan

For those of you who were at the gig in Weert (as was I), they played 2 songs less in Arnhem due to 2 support-acts.

Silvia said:
a bit offtopic but Havermout...can you discribe yourself? I think it would be weird when I haven't seen you there cause I was walking around all the time..
Were you maybe together with the girl from http://www.nera-k.com???
well I was the little girl with brown curlie hair...
If you were walking around then it's hard not to have seen me :) I was standing right in front of Tom's monitor the entire night (yeah i know that's not the best spot for photography) and wore a sandcoloured t-shirt with the Evergrey logo at the front and the text: North America 2003. And not being the shortest one, i think almost everybody must have seen me, hehe.