Evergrey Videos

copperhead99

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2003
Rochelle Ill U.S.A
Visit site
Does anyone know if Evergery have ever made any videos for any of their songs? With the type of lyrical content Evergery has, it would lend itself very well to some cool concept videos. If they have how can i get a hold of them? Also has any one heard of Evergery putting a DVD together? I am dying to see these guy's in action so some videos or something to that effect will tide me over until the Prog Power Show in September.

They have made four videos totally.
For every tear that falls from the debutalbum, The Masterplan from ISOT and now for I'm Sorry and Blinden from RD.
The two first you can download from the Evergrey site.
Check under videoclips or soundclips.

copperhead99 said:
Does anyone know if Evergery have ever made any videos for any of their songs? With the type of lyrical content Evergery has, it would lend itself very well to some cool concept videos. If they have how can i get a hold of them? Also has any one heard of Evergery putting a DVD together? I am dying to see these guy's in action so some videos or something to that effect will tide me over until the Prog Power Show in September.

There's video of one song (Rulers of the Mind) from one of their previous ProgPower performances here... http://www.progpowerusa.com/audiovid.php

Stacy...also looking foward to seeing them in September!!
headbob.gif