Everyone agrees that AA rules...

Cadarn :lol: I laughed really much in the office today when I wrote what you said! I see the AA boys have learnt you some very useful Swedish :lol:

Naglfar-Embracing the Apocalypse

Hahaha oh shit...if the victim is a year under 18, is it considered pedophilia? I can get big money out of this...

Eh, eh, I can also say many other dirty words in swedish...my favourite is JAG HAR EN STOR SNOPP!!!Vill du knulla med mig? its pretty funny too :D

Ehh Cadarn...
What can I say...?
You need some help mate...or just try to let out some steam (no I did not mean that in a perverse way...), try taking an axe, and run around screaming in the woods for a couple of hours.
That should do it ;)

...Ive done, Ive done,Ive already done but it doesnt help,Ill try now to kill the dog of the old woman living on the upper floor...then...maybe I will be able to calm down... :devil:

Cadarn doesn't need help! The Swedish words he can say is the only thing that is needed if you want to score Swedish girls! Heheh...

my dads car aggrees that AA rules. its a 1991 chrysler lebaron. badass. yesterday i was driving somewhere and was signaling to turn, and the signal clicky-sound was exactly the same speed and timing as the rhythim of one of the songs on VS. (dont remember which one) and this was for like a minute, too. i found it amusing.