evil blood -- what if mercyful fate was croatian and less wussy?

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
evilbloodft9.jpg

i've had and loved these mp3's for a million years but i was explicitely told not to share them by the guy i got them from. now, though, they seem to have leaked all over the internet so there's no harm in spreading them further at this point i suppose

croatian VERY EVIL speed/thrash/black metal from 1984. you have no fucking idea how great and well written this music is.

http://rapidshare.com/files/125391342/Evil_Blood_-_Midnight_in_Sodom_by_wtyd.rar

listen to "countess laura whore" or "carrie white burns in hell" and realize that mercyful fate (which is a band that evil blood sort of reminds me of, mostly by virtue of being riff-heavy satanic 80's speed metal) is pretty fucking weak in comparison -- also realize that this is COMMUNIST OPPRESSED CROATIA in 1984 -- this music shouldn't technically even exist

I love this band but don't listen to them any more because illegal mp3s make me feel bad about myself.

I love this band but don't listen to them any more because illegal mp3s make me feel bad about myself.

cool i agree i'm just gonna pop down to walmart and buy a copy of this 1989 croatian demo tape

If I can't buy something, I just go without 99% of the time. The one exception being Nigro Mantia.

i suppose you think tape traders should be dragged out into the street and shot as well

nevermind though i'm not having this stupid discussion

If I can't buy something, I just go without 99% of the time. The one exception being Nigro Mantia.

That seems pretty unnecessary; if there is no way of either locating or affording something, why deprive yourself of potentially great bands? e.g. I'm never going to get hold of Legend's 'From the Fjords', so why not download so I can at least hear it?

That seems pretty unnecessary; if there is no way of either locating or affording something, why deprive yourself of potentially great bands? e.g. I'm never going to get hold of Legend's 'From the Fjords', so why not download so I can at least hear it?

Because I have HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of other things to listen to. I have MORE THAN ENOUGH already to occupy my mind. If I never hear Abhoth, I probably won't really care, as I have Seance, God Macabre, Therion, At The Gates, Adramelech, Demigod, etc., etc., etc. A vast portion of the stuff I would ever consider downloading eventually gets reissued anyway though, so it's not particularly agonizing either way.

And I already mentioned that I already heard Evil Blood and they're awesome, but I won't cry if I never hear it again.

BTW Erik, I just noticed that you uploaded Midnight in Sodom. Have you heard the Best of Djinn/Evil Blood 83' - 86'? Those are the mp3s I have.

BTW Erik, I just noticed that you uploaded Midnight in Sodom. Have you heard the Best of Djinn/Evil Blood 83' - 86'? Those are the mp3s I have.
i have not

i know it exists and it was downloadable from the same "BLOG" i found the above link on but i'm not that keen to hear a compilation of random stuff right now although i will eventually probably listen to that too

Thanks.
Would it be ok - if I upload it for some russian forum?

probably

it's not my upload to start with -- when i got these mp3's years ago i was instructed to not give them to anyone but obviously someone else has so at this point it doesn't matter what you do with them (unless you ~*FEEL BAD*~ about spreading and listening to ~*STOLEN*~ mp3's)