Evil Invaders

paINflames

Sep 9, 2003
Bonn, Germany
Visit site
Hello guys, hope you can help me with this one!
I'm wondering who Carlo Campagnolo is, because the Final Capter booklet says that this guy wrote Evil Invadres and it surely doesn't like the kind of songs the Hypo-guys normally write. Is he a friend of the band or just playing in a famous band and the Hypo-guys covered this song?

Hehehe, sorry I don't know really but found this on a Google search:
PERSONAL CARD
Last name: CAMPAGNOLO Name: CARL Date of birth: 26/07/1971 Common of residence: Imperia Address: Via of foce the 8 CAP: 18100 Telephone: Military service: acquitted
Diploma Bachelor Diploma: Scientific maturity
Institute: Viesseux - Imperia
Year: 1992
Ballot: 42/60 Date bachelor: 26/10/1999
Course of bachelor: Economy and commerce
Title Thesis: The integrated management of the coasts
Instruction: Economic geography
Reporter: Prof. Bellati
Voting: 91/110
Linguistiche acquaintances English and French
Computer science acquaintances optimal
Preferred business area Production and Trades them

Or... how about searching for a topic called Evil Invaders in this forum where I asked the same question and got an answer. :)

Hey thanx NAD! This option didin' come to my mind.
Unfortunateley iv'e never heard of this band, but i'm looking for the original song at kazaa right now! And if it's worth it I'll boy the whle album, that's for sure!
Btw. I'm so fuckin pissed, i don't know how i was able to postt anything at all!
Thanks a fuckin thousand times!

Hey let me know what they sound like, and good luck finding their albums, it looks like it was all released independently a loooong time ago!

Sisterofnight said:
Hehehe, sorry I don't know really but found this on a Google search:
I don't believe that Carlo Campagnolo that have wroten evil invaders is the guy that appear in this personal card that you have found on google, because there are many Carlo Campagnolo in Italy and because Carlo name and Campagnolo surname are a used
coomon names in Italy. In plus the guy that appear in personal schede not seems to have something to do with metal or Peter, he study economic and commerce, and sems be like a pussiest standard guy and
harmless boy, not concern to metal.

Instead i've read from anywhere (Pete interwiev) that Carlo Campagnolo is a guitarist of american trash metat '80 years, and evil invaders is a trash song, that Peter simply want to cover and made most aggressive and hard.

Hail