Evil Legend Records... label announcement!

Evil_Legend

Mar 24, 2005
I'll be posting this exact thing on my site, but I thought you guys might be interested to check this out first....

threeofus.jpg

ELR is proud to announce the signing of BLOOD CEREMONY. Hailing from Toronto, CANADA, these new comers blend 70's DOOM, PROG, and PSYCH with liberal helpings of BLACK SABBATH, BEDEMON, PENTAGRAM and JETHRO TULL, all undergirded by spellbinding female vocals ala COVEN and AFFINITY. Along with like-minded bands such as WITCHCRAFT, OGRE and BURNING SAVIOURS, BLOOD CEREMONY are making sure that they preserve the flame of '70s HEAVY ROCK.

Check them out at www.myspace.com/bloodceremony

Coming in 2007

What? I didn't pull a Trylakos. My post was coherent and made sense, right?

On another note, when I was a kid, it took me 5 years to get "Leggo my Eggo". :lol:

By the way, do you think you'll ever make more copies of those red Manilla Road shirts? I really want one.

Is that reissue of Carrion - Evil Is There! to be found anywhere at this point? I recall hearing that it's sold out, but hopefully not.

swizzlenuts said:
By the way, do you think you'll ever make more copies of those red Manilla Road shirts? I really want one.

Yes... those will go back into pressing... not sure when though.

Necuratul said:
Is that reissue of Carrion - Evil Is There! to be found anywhere at this point? I recall hearing that it's sold out, but hopefully not.

I'm certain I can get copies of this... as it is on my mental want list....

I'll try to get this once I'm settled down in LV.

Evil_Legend said:
I'm certain I can get copies of this... as it is on my mental want list....

I'll try to get this once I'm settled down in LV.

Excellent, man, I completely forgot about this reissue until I randomly came across a review of it the other day. Good luck with the whole moving thing. :kickass: