Evil Twin now available!

Sounds good,had it on low because baby is asleep,I'll give it a good listen later,it's not available In iTunes Australia,hopefully that's fixed soon

Not bad, the main riff is kind of generic and the chorus lacks "hooks", but sounds a bit more promising than the Game Of Thrones song.

Yes I think it's a solid 7. The chorus is just not as well defined as a chorus as I'd like

That's my biggest gripe about it too. The instrumentals are great though, and I love all the layered vocals.

Not as good a lead single as Fight 'Em, but still a very solid track.

Love it.

Had to give it a couple of loud listens and then it kicked in. Middle section groove is raging. Great stuff!!!

Likewise after a few listens I'm hooked. Very POT vibe wise but some of the riffage reminding me of Skeletons in the Closet.

New album + (hopefully) a headline tour downunder can't come soon enough.

Gave it a good crank today,love that middle section too,good song,hopefully the other tracks are as good if not better

Yeah, if there's tunes on the record better or at least as good as Evil Twin, then the record is going to be stunning. Loving this new tune. There's just something really "edgey" about it.

It's still not on iTunes Aust I see.......

Really good guitar cover from YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:
They've definitely raised the bar

There's a LOT of interest in this new album considering over 141,000 views and over 400 comments in just two days. Hell, not even the songs off the WM album did those kinda youtube numbers while on the big 4 tour

Makes me look more forward to hearing the album even more than I already did.