ex-GG Allin guitarist runs for Mayor of SF

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
I was shocked about this one.Election day was this past Tuesday & I wasn't even sure who else was running for Mayor as San Francisco's Mayor Gavin Newsom is a media celebrity & our answer to Bill Clinton(as in sex scandals!) & there was no hype about his oppenents.
So I was suprised when I found out "Chicken" John was running for Mayor.This dude used to play guitar for the infamous GG Allin & The Murder Junkies.I can only imagine what the run of the mill public would have thought about this.
GG was the most lewd vile decadent punk rocker of all time.I had the displeasure of seeing him live exactly 6 weeks to the date before he died of a massive drug overdose & got splattered with his feces!But that's another story for another time!
So that is bizarre how ever it's not the first time in San francisco a punk rocker ran for Mayor.Durring the 80's Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys ran for mayor.He wanted to make it mandatory all attorneys wore clown suits to work:lol:
For the record Chicken John lost by a landslide(I voted for him) & Newsom got reelected!