Ex-METAL CHURCH Singer RONNY MUNROE: 'I Am No Longer Constrained By Trying To Fit Int

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official video for former METAL CHURCH singer Ronny Munroe's cover version of the Burl Ives classic Christmas song "Holly Jolly Christmas" can be seen below.Since his departure from METAL CHURCH, Munroe has been working on his new solo release tentatively titled "How Much Metal Can You Muster?" that will feature 12 new tracks of blistering old-school metal. Ronny states: "Now that I've moved on from TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and METAL CHURCH, I am no longer constrained by trying to fit into someone else's shoes and can focus on showing the world my true talent."He adds: "I am blessed to have so many fans and followers worldwide who have stuck with me throughout the years."Ronny will embark on a world tour with his solo band in 2015. Munroe recently signed a worldwide management deal with new girlfriend and Rhode Island native J-Von Hughes of Hughes Cottrill Music Promotions.Munroe's third solo album, "Electric Wake", was released on June 24 via Rat Pak Records. Guest musicians on the CD include George Lynch (KXM, LYNCH MOB, ex-DOKKEN), Dave Rude (TESLA), Pamela Moore (QUEENSRŸCHE's "Sister Mary") and Paul Kleff (ex-FIREWOLFE).

More...