'Exclusive Flaming Sword t-shirt'

WarriorofOdin

New Metal Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sorry to post a second thread but I felt this deserved one :).

I know the UK pre-order site isn't up yet but..

I've noticed on the North American pre-order site it has the exclusive Flaming Sword t-shirt, seeing as it is exclusive....is there any way I could get it across the pond here in the UK?

I wonder if that site delievers overseas...

Or even the EU-exclusive flag would satisfy me but as there is a seperate UK pre-order I have no idea if they will deliever to the UK or not :/

I hope they deliver overseas, because I live in germany and I ordered the Picute LP + T-Shirt there.

Put your desired items in the shopping cart and click "calculate shipping cost". It "a little bit" expensive...I hope everything works because I never used that shop before.

Remember that you probably have to pay customs ;)

EMP (the pre-order site for europe) has also a UK site, just check the bottom of the page :)

Hey thanks for the help :) I reckon I'll just wait for the UK pre-order site to come up and if they don't have any decent exclusives then I might pre-order elsewhere for a little extra

I was pretty excited there was an exclusive shirt... but then I noticed it was quite similar to this one I have already:

bkg101c.jpg

us07.jpg

anyone else skip the preorder shirt and just plan on getting one with the album art when it comes out? The sword is an alright design, but the art is so fucking epic, I was kinda disappointed it wasn't on the preorder shirt. Merch-wise this makes a lot of sense, since I'll probably end up paying $20-25 when they come by on tour instead of $10 for the preorder, and a lot of people are just gonna reflexively get the shirt without reflecting on it's relative lack of awesomeness.

While I love the album art and would probably buy a shirt with the album art (especially if it was sold as tour merchandise at a show I could attend), I appreciate the relative simplicity of this design. I can see this shirt turning into a nice halter top, or possibly a tube top, but I guess that's the view from a female who sees creative potential with this particular design. :)

I was going to order one of the packages with the t-shirt, but the shipping price is retarded (in my opinion). It now looks like I won't be ordering the package.

I was quoted everywhere from $16 to something ridiculous like $68.
I'm broke enough that I really don't want to spend even $16 for shipping right now. (And likely have to wait forever for the package to clear customs and actually get delivered to my address.)

I'm not too into it. I'll probably buy a shirt with tour dates on the back and preferably the album art on the front. Or maybe not shirt, I still have one from the Twilight of the Thunder God tour that looks relatively new. I guess it'll just boil down to how much money I have, but that shirt doesn't really impress me.

I opted for the CD/DVD + t-shirt combo - with shipping it was still less than $30. I think that is pretty reasonable and besides the best part of pre-orders is that they are in your mailbox at least a day or two before the official release date!

I think the shirt is perfect. I am at an age where shirts with "over-the-top" graphics and naughty language are not reflective of my alleged maturity - so this is one I can actually get away with wearing in front of my kids without too much gruff from my wife.

Chicago 4/14 - see you there!

Amon Amarth "Pre-Order: Pre-Order: Surtur Rising Bundle 7" Black, XL Boxset + 12" + T-Shirt

Subtotal $69.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping & Handling $13.20
Total $83.19 = 61.3812 EUR :loco:

there went the idea of pre-ordering only CD/DVD/vinyl/t-shirt package, happy valentine's day to me from me

anyone wanna Surtur by himself?

Amon Amarth "Pre-Order: Pre-Order: Surtur Rising Bundle 7" Black, XL Boxset + 12" + T-Shirt

Subtotal $69.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping & Handling $13.20
Total $83.19 = 61.3812 EUR :loco:

there went the idea of pre-ordering only CD/DVD/vinyl/t-shirt package, happy valentine's day to me from me

anyone wanna Surtur by himself?

uuhhhhhh yeah.