Exdous to support The Haunted in AUS!

The vocals initially put me off of Tempo Of The Damned, but I am listening again now and they don't seem that bad actually. The ridiculous title of the latest album was a little off putting as well, but I will give em a listening and decide whether or not to go to this gig.

Zetro is a wanker. I hate him and his crappy vocals.

The vocals on the new album are sweet.:hotjump:

I never got into Tempo Of The Damned because of the vocals, and it came out at around the same time as Death Angel's The Art Of Dying, which is fucking awesome, and took my attention to them instead. Listening to TOTD again now, the vocals aren't so bad, and it has some good stuff. He sounds a little like Udo in places.

Surprisingly, I've heard fuck all Exodus. Only the odd song. I'll deffo be going to see The Haunted, so it'd make sense to check out some Exodus as well.

^^^ well that was random.

I'd love to go. Who knows, they may add an Adelaide show! *yeah right...*

What I've heard of The Haunted ain't bad. My mrs' loves 'em (she's more of a Marco-era fan though) and saw them last time they came out. Just sounds like Slayer to me... not that that's a bad thing. Would be a good show.

Exodus - I haven't heard much either, but it seems like a big ball of fun thrash! THE METAL COMMAND! *cue thrashy batman style riff*

Well well, brisbane on the tour and adelaide is not! Back to the way everything should be, excellent :D

Dont like the haunted but Exodus were great. Too bad only one original member is left in the band...but that wouldnt stop me from going, getting pissed and thrashing out like a motherfucker.

I think this is one of those white high top gigs!

Thrash gigs are the best. There's nothing better for air guitar and drums than a thrash gig. Fuck yeah. :headbang: