Gary Holt
Rick Hunolt
Rob McKillop
Tom Hunting

Track Listing:

1. Seeds of Hate
2. Pleasures of the Flesh
3. Brain Dead
(Studio Tracks Recorded in Bay Area 1986)
4. Deliver Us To Evil
5. Exodus
6. A Lesson in Violence
7. And Then There Was None
8. Metal Command
9. Piranha
10. Strike of The Beast
(Live Tracks Recorded Apr 3, 1985 at Studio54, NYC)

It's officially packaged and not a burn.

I picked it up from some dude who claims he worked
at the Recorded Company and swiped a whole bunch
and was selling them off. I don't know if there's any
validity to that or not but the official copyright date
was 1985/1991.

It's a cool disc.

-The Shamed OfficerNice.

Yeah, I've seen that....

There is also another CD that was officially released... very limited... A live one, that for the life of me I can't remember the name of...

It usually sells for $75-$125 on ebay though... Think it was called "Bonded by Balof" or something... I'll try to find out..

Originally posted by xenophobe
Yeah, I've seen that....

There is also another CD that was officially released... very limited... A live one, that for the life of me I can't remember the name of...

It usually sells for $75-$125 on ebay though... Think it was called "Bonded by Balof" or something... I'll try to find out..

....Oh Yeah? I've never heard of that live disc.
I'd love to know more about it...

Right on. Thanks Dude

-The Shamed OfficerNice.

Their is a very rare advance that the record company put out in very limited numbers.......It's has Baloff singing songs(Demo versions) from Pleasures Of The Flesh.........and some live tracks if I can remember right......I think they pulled it.....that one goes for big eBAY bucks.....but other people bootleg it, like allot............It's like my Forbidden CD that the record Company put out of all their Demo's.....got that on eBAY for like $60......got that one Off. Nice?

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Their is a very rare advance that the record company put out in very limited numbers.......It's has Baloff singing songs(Demo versions) from Pleasures Of The Flesh.........and some live tracks if I can remember right......I think they pulled it.....that one goes for big eBAY bucks.....but other people bootleg it, like allot............It's like my Forbidden CD that the record Company put out of all their Demo's.....got that on eBAY for like $60......got that one Off. Nice?

That indeed is the Exodus I am referring to.
I got mine honestly for 24 bucks.

I have that Forbidden CD, DE if you're talking about
what I think you are. Is yours called "Trapped" and it
has the Forbidden Evil demo songs on it
and 2 songs from Distortion, one unreleased called
"Disillusions" and then that awesome ballad "So Dark on
This Side" and whatnot. Is that it?
I love that. I paid big bucks for it and I love it.
I got some shit for paying what I did but who cares.
Forbidden is worth it in my book.

Well I want that rare Exodus, it would be the crown jewel of my Exodus collection..................................I'd pay big bucks for a real one, not bootlegged.....................

It's a cool disc. Do you have a burn at least for right now
so you can listen to those tunes?

-OfficerNice

Originally posted by OfficerNice
It's a cool disc. Do you have a burn at least for right now
so you can listen to those tunes?

-OfficerNice

Hey Deadly Embrace....If you don't have a copy,
I could burn it and ship it off to any address you choose.

-OfficerNice.

I'll have a Horde CD burned for you.............as a trade.....sound good?

ABSOL-MOTHERFUCKING-LUTELY!

What's the protocol for doing business "offline"
as to not publicly display an email address?
Should I email you care of the webmistress?

-OfficerNice.

I'm sorry, but I think the CD is a bootleg. I've been around for a LOOOOONG time and never even heard about that CD before you posted it here. Besides, if the CD was initially copyrighted in 1985, the demo tracks were recorded in 86. A lesson in Violence was the original title of BBB, and has been used over and over again for a variety of Exodus CDs (Lessons in V, Another Lesson in.....) plus by the time that CD would have come out in 91 (when it actually *might* have been pressed on CD), Combat was Relativity records. Not to mention the fact that Zet was the vocalist at the time and they would have had a different performance, not the studio 54 one (nor would they have used the Pleasures demo as the record was out).

Bonded by Baloff is DEFINITELY a bootleg. There's been a number of different CDs (of varying qualities) on ebay since Paul died. There's even a 7" right now. You can go the the Exodus board and check, none of these releases are official. Don't be fooled, anybody can have silver CDs pressed these days. If it was an *official* CD, you would hear about it from reliable sources, NOT someone on ebay.
And that Forbidden CD Trapped is a bootleg as well. Craig commented on it awhile back, that he had nothing to do with it and he wasn't happy about it. (but it a great CD for anyone who doesn't have those demos!!)
I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but there's a lot of boots floating around right now. They're easy to make, and you can do it in the privacy of your own living room with a computer.

Originally posted by pest666
I'm sorry, but I think the CD is a bootleg. I've been around for a LOOOOONG time and never even heard about that CD before you posted it here. Besides, if the CD was initially copyrighted in 1985, the demo tracks were recorded in 86. A lesson in Violence was the original title of BBB, and has been used over and over again for a variety of Exodus CDs (Lessons in V, Another Lesson in.....) plus by the time that CD would have come out in 91 (when it actually *might* have been pressed on CD), Combat was Relativity records. Not to mention the fact that Zet was the vocalist at the time and they would have had a different performance, not the studio 54 one (nor would they have used the Pleasures demo as the record was out).

Bonded by Baloff is DEFINITELY a bootleg. There's been a number of different CDs (of varying qualities) on ebay since Paul died. There's even a 7" right now. You can go the the Exodus board and check, none of these releases are official. Don't be fooled, anybody can have silver CDs pressed these days. If it was an *official* CD, you would hear about it from reliable sources, NOT someone on ebay.
And that Forbidden CD Trapped is a bootleg as well. Craig commented on it awhile back, that he had nothing to do with it and he wasn't happy about it. (but it a great CD for anyone who doesn't have those demos!!)
I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but there's a lot of boots floating around right now. They're easy to make, and you can do it in the privacy of your own living room with a computer.
[/QUOTE

SORRY DUDE! I hate to burst your bubble but THIS DISC
IS NOT A BOOTLEG! THIS EXODUS DISC IS NOT A SILVER BOOTLEG. It is the Authentic Deal. I've seen plenty of
bootlegs in my time and this ain't no silver bootleg
whatever. I've had this disc for almost 2 years. I don't
know nor care about what's floating around or what's
on a bulletin board, I have the disc in my hand.
The Liner notes indicate: Tracks 1-3 recorded in 1986!
Maybe the copyright has something to do with something
more than the year those tracks were recorded.
Thanks for your concern though.

I know the Forbidden disc IS a bootleg.
DUH! I knew that that when I bought my copy. It was
advertised as a bootleg. I talked to Craig about it back
when Matt and Ahrue were still in MMG.
I know Forbidden had nothing to do with it but Matt
also mentioned that they don't have the masters and
songs like "So Dark" and "My Sorrows My Own" would
never see the light of day.

-OfficerNice.

I would imagine that after +13 years DE has managed to put his hands on the CD. Even if not, unfortunately he doesn't post here anymore, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't read the forum either (I think he's on FB, like most of the original guys from here). But cool to see the CD is available. That reminds me that I still need to get back to finding the rare Testament stuff (especially the Dog Faced Gods single, but also Greenhouse Effect and PWYP, and actually all of their physically released singles, except for The Legacy, which I have) at a reasonable price and from a reliable soure. I haven't seen them on your site, but I'll keep checking back.