Exodus Latest

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
wow, I didn't noticed Exodus had a new album out! I suppose it hasn't been out long, but what is it like? I've been reading good reviews, so what is the impression so far of 'Shovel-Headed Kill Machine'?

Craptastic and much worse than the last. Too many stupid jumpdafukup riffs.

I thought the song "war is my shepard" was fucking awesome on the last album but I havent heard their latest.

Fair view Dodens Grav, to be honest I had mixed feelings about the song "Raze" which you can download from their site. Apart from some nice soloing, it was a bit 'modern' for my liking. But I haven't heard any of the other tracks.

edit: and yeah I liked war is my sheppard from the last

I dont know where youre trying to get with the trolling, Dodens. Tempo of the nIGGAz sure was a crappy album, but Shovel Headed Kill Machine is a Riff Headed Thrash Machine.

Took me longer to get into than Tempo Of The Damned but it is a pretty good album - doesn't touch Bonded By Blood & Fabulous Disaster though.

It is a bit like Pleasures Of The Flesh in that it is a disappointment after the previous album but it's still good.

I loved 'Tempo', which kinda brought me back to what appealed to me when I first got in to heavy metal (heavy/groovy riffs), but this new one just seems like a watered-down version of that.

If you like The Great Southern Trendkill (including the vocals) you'll like this. The only difference is that it throws in a handfull of Thrash riffs. A HANDFULL. ON A THRASH ALBUM.