Exodus This Friday Night In Concord: Secret Support Group!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
This Friday, April 4th, at Bourbon street in Concord California. Exodus will headline, and Tarrat will support, along with Kaos.
Now I'm not supposed to say anything, but I can't help myself.
If you want to see Jason Newstead & Voi Void, then go to this show. Tarrat is really Voi Void, playing under that name as a surprise guest appearance. I waited one week before I said anything(long enough), so there you have it............It's not a Testament secret, so I'm telling......................... :devil:

snickers said:
man i wish i could see exodus again. i havnt seen them since the suicidal, pantera tour back in 1990.

Great Tour, I was lucky enough to be on that US Tour. Suicidal was awesome back then, Exodus was in prime Zetro mode, & opening was a group, who was at the time, barely known, Pantera, on The Cowboys From Hell Tour(first tour). They had a mobile home(the one in their first home video), that they slowly tore apart, on the road, til it was thrashed!

Deadly Embrace said:
Great Tour, I was lucky enough to be on that US Tour. Suicidal was awesome back then, Exodus was in prime Zetro mode, & opening was a group, who was at the time, barely known, Pantera, on The Cowboys From Hell Tour(first tour). They had a mobile home(the one in their first home video), that they slowly tore apart, on the road, til it was thrashed!
were you at the montreal canada show?
yes, indeed it was a fantastic show! at the time i wasnt really familiar with pantera, other then seeing their cemetery gates video but i left the show extremely impressed and have been a huge fan ever since.
obviousely both suicidal and exodus were great.
cyco mike was/is one crazy sob with those rants between the songs!

What'd you think of this show? At the last minute, I got the green light, made it just before Stomach. I've heard better, and worse -- good for what they are...

KAOS played a good set, they played all three new ones off their upcoming CD.

Voivod was excellent. I've liked them from Dimension Hatross, especially Tribal Convictions -- "Who's the DOG?". Good to see Jason play some fast good metal again. I don't know much, but I do know that fucker can bang.

As for Exodus, I requested "Fuel for the Fire", seeing how I'm the only SOB who publicly confesses any love for Force of Habit. Seemed appropriate. But they instead played 4 new ones, of which "War is my Shepherd" was far and away the best. The title track, anyone remember the name?