Exodus

MysticX9 said:
Damn, for sheer riff power this new one (SHOVEL HEADED KILL MACHINE) kicks major ass!

New Exodus is fucking amazing! Gary Holt might be the only remaining member of this band but he shows that he alone will not come 2nd to writing a great thrash album!!!!

Btw if you like that album also check out new destruction if you haven't already!

I live for bands like, Destruction, Exodus, Overkill, Testament, and other oldschool thrash bands. Fucking Amazing...I'm going to see Exodus next week. Shovel Headed Kill Machine is fucking amazing, Just like Tempo of the Damned. somehow i prefer the old Exodus, The old Raw sound of classic thrash, but well, these new albums are too good also.

I thought it was just good (not great). I prefer Souza on vocals, and I think Rob Dukes sometimes goes into quasi-hardcore mode in his vocals which I don't enjoy. Good riffs nonetheless.

BlindPanzer said:
I thought it was just good (not great). I prefer Souza on vocals, and I think Rob Dukes sometimes goes into quasi-hardcore mode in his vocals which I don't enjoy. Good riffs nonetheless.

Yeah, the vocals aren't the selling point for me on this one, it's the riffs and the drumming...

This album is amazing. I was a little skeptical at first but it just blew me away. I really like the new vocalist. I was worried he was gonna sound like that guy they had from Skinlab. He's no Souza but hes a great replacement. This album rules. Also yes, if you don't have the new Destruction yet... BUY IT NOW!

New Exodus, new Destruction, and lastest from Kreator have been the best thrash albums so far this year!

As far as some other thrash bands are concerned.... I'm Still waiting on a new album from Testament (come on guys your last album was in 1999). Also waiting on new albums from Sodom, Celtic Frost, & Death Angel.

Sadly new albums from Overkill and Nuclear Assault have been dissapointing!

New Exodus, new Destruction, and lastest from Kreator have been the best thrash albums so far this year!

As far as some other thrash bands are concerned.... I'm Still waiting on a new album from Testament (come on guys your last album was in 1999). Also waiting on new albums from Sodom, Dark Angel, Celtic Frost, & Death Angel.

Sadly new albums from Overkill and Nuclear Assault have been dissapointing!

lifesadream said:
I like Relix , Overkills newest one. I think it is much better then Killbox 13. Saw them twice in the spring and they were awesome as always.

No doubt they are still a great live band . though i haven't seen em live in person but Their dvd captures thier killer show live and if they perform very good on a Dvd then i can only imagine how much they kick my ass live.:headbang: