experienced artworkers; want a spot on our site?

richardrocks

Junior? huh huh huh.
How can you easily find an artworker for your merch, album artwork, website, flyer, or like whatever? Usually, you either look amongst friends (or ask befriended bands who did theirs). We (well, my company) get requests for artworkers from our customers on a regular basis and therefore decided to create a page on our website featuring a whole bunch of them.

We now feature 13 artworkers (Jim Koch, Michiel Walrave, Sly Artwork, Vince Ruarus, Boom a.o.), but there's room for MANY more. Feel free to check out our artworkerspage at http://merchsupply.com/services/designing-your-merch-or-album-artwork/

So, if you're an experienced artworker and would like a spot on our site, feel free to contact me through PM or the website above.

The rules are simple: you need to be able to show us some of our work (6 images for the site, websized) and we need your information like you see on the site (bio, price range, contact info etc).

We provide this service free of charge and there are no strings attached (so no obligations to have us produce anything for you or your customers).

Any questions? Put them here or just ask me.