Exploding toads.

yeah i read about that in the NY post a few days ago... they are theorizing that crows try to peck them with their beaks and they expand their bodies to try to protect themselves from the birds and that causes them to explode somehow.. oddly not in Costa Rica Wyvern lol so many toads and frogs there and birds..

OR... someone fed them something that expands. Just like throwing rice at a wedding... birds eat it... it expands and they explode.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
yeah i read about that in the NY post a few days ago... they are theorizing that crows try to peck them with their beaks and they expand their bodies to try to protect themselves from the birds and that causes them to explode somehow.. oddly not in Costa Rica Wyvern lol so many toads and frogs there and birds..

Shit I hope not. Must be gross to walk by and see a damn toad bursting out like a balloon :yuk:

Wyvern said:
Shit I hope not. Must be gross to walk by and see a damn toad bursting out like a balloon :yuk:

it could be cool to watch and see one do that lol but im a animal lover (no not in that way u perverts lol ) ... so i dont like to see any animal die horrible deaths...

Thraxz said:
OR... someone fed them something that expands. Just like throwing rice at a wedding... birds eat it... it expands and they explode.

I never heard about rice doing that but i do know Alka Seltzer does that because when i was in HS years ago .. some peeps i knew used to tell me that and that some did it to sea gulls...