(F)lawless - TSE X30 Test + Steven Slate EX, meshuggah style!

Post your settings! They sound so awesome man :D

you would think after you being on this forum so much you wouldn't ask for settings, but you still did.....

Anyway i think this sounds really solid.

Good riffs + tight playing

The only thing i would say is that it feels like something is missing, which IMO would be vocals. Good mix though

you would think after you being on this forum so much you wouldn't ask for settings, but you still did.....

Anyway i think this sounds really solid.

Good riffs + tight playing

The only thing i would say is that it feels like something is missing, which IMO would be vocals. Good mix though

Haha, I don't want the settings to actually use, I'm just interested in how much mids he used, because i'm still tweaking my own TSE sound and am working on getting the mids at the right volume :D

AWESOME!

What impulses did you say you used? I looked them up and couldn't find them anywhere. Are they part of a package?

Sounds sweet dude! What Slate snare is that btw?

Snare 3P + snare 11a, i'll send you later a private message with preset if you want ;).

told ya! you had to start posting :) i'd call this song: Meshuggah Impossible 3.

Thanks man. :D

No ts for boost ? damm the gain is really low on that setting .Good tone

Unfortunately, there is not so well. I used Ts's Secret for boost ;D Settings: Drive 4.00/Tone 5.00/Level 7.00

Now that is pure delight to the ears. Very good indeed. :headbang:
The only thing I didn't like was the synths, might work if you tame the volume on them though.