F O R T I N 2203kk Raw Guitar Clip (Jason Frankhouser of Course of Ruin)

If I could buy any hi-gain amp right now I would choose Fortin. I love the stuff he's putting out.

Beasty. Want one.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to find another 2203kk modded by Fortin. This was going to be a production run (the FORTIN modded 2203kk) for Mod Squad Music INC, but Marshall discontinued the 2203KK. Mod Squad Music has Fortin mod only new amps, so the buyer gets a Fortin modded amp brand new, out of the box. Since they are discontinued, there won't be any more of its kind. But Mod Squad Music has other Fortin mods, and will have more mods to other Marshall coming.

If I could buy any hi-gain amp right now I would choose Fortin. I love the stuff he's putting out.

Yeah, I pretty much dig everything that I have played, or heard Fortin do. He is obsessive about the details of what he does, and greatly appreciates quality.

It sounds very good.Can you upload something along with other instruments.

The video I posted here was done with out intention, and wasn't planned. We pretty much threw it together on the spot. There will be other video demos of this amp with the complete mix of other instruments. You can go to my youtube page (https://www.youtube.com/user/DoomBuggi/videos), there are other videos that I made for this amp, but it was rough recordings, video/audio wise. I'm not proud of those. :guh:

Also, this is a rough draft of a song in progress;

Last edited by a moderator: