FABIO LIONE leaves RHAPSODY OF FIRE

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
RHAPSODY OF FIRE VOCALIST FABIO LIONE STEPS DOWN - "IT'S TIME FOR ME TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE"

"...Vocalist Fabio Lione, who joined Rhapsody in 1995 - the band later became Rhapsody Of Fire - and recorded 11 studio albums with the band has parted ways with the band. He has released the following statement:

"Dear all, fans, promoters, colleagues. I anticipated this to all band members in the last 3 - 4 months and now I sadly announce my final decision to part ways with Rhapsody Of Fire. Ain't no words to describe what this band represents to me, and I'm proud to have been part of such a big chapter of the power metal bible.

It's time for me to write a new chapter of my life, as a musician and as a man. I wish Rhapsody Of Fire all the best, may their magic go ahead stronger than ever.

Thank you Alex and Holzy, for this 20 years, thanks you Roberto for your friendship, and Alessandro for your sincere attitude and honesty...."

RHAPSODY OF FIRE RETURN WITH NEW LINEUP AND A VERY SPECIAL RELEASE

"...After announcing their new lineup recently (the addition of new vocalist Giacomo Voli and drummer Manu Lotter), Italian symphonic power metal kings Rhapsody Of Fire are now working on their upcoming release, which will be a 75-minute long album revisiting a selection of songs written and produced during the first five years of the Rhapsody era (1997-2002).
Yes, indeed: 14 epic tracks completely re-recorded. All drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, vocals, epic choirs, opera choirs, and numerous classical instruments have been recorded already. The album will be mixed by Seeb Levermann (Orden Ogan)..."

RHAPSODY OF FIRE TO RELEASE LEGENDARY YEARS ALBUM IN MAY; ARTWORK, TRACKLISTING REVEALED

"...Italian symphonic power metal kings, Rhapsody Of Fire, have re-recorded their biggest classic songs of the “Rhapsody” years (1997 - 2002) with enormous effort and a huge result. Mixed and mastered by Seeb Levermann (Orden Ogan), Legendary Years will be released on May 26th via AFM Records, available as Digipak CD and Limited Edition 2LP set (coloured vinyl)...."

rhapsodyalbummarch.jpg