Fable

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
You guys like that game Fable for XBOX? I own it, I think it rocks. People say it is a quick & easy game, but if you actually get into it there is alot to do. A treasure hunt, demon doors, to name a few extras. I love this game, see ya, I'm going to go play it.

Cool game, but it's like impossible to get killed if you have berserk lvl 3 and a master two-handed sword. Once you get into the game, it's hard to get out though.

Right now I'm playing Mercenary, it'S pretty amazing the amount of carnage you can cause in that game. Entire cities are destructable if you want.

i played it, and wasnt impressed - they said that game was going to have so much more....they lied!

Awesome game. yeah it's not the hardest or most complicated game but i think it's a step in the right direction for future games like it. really fun to play and the graphics are superb.

I think its addicting. I say head up to hook coast, listen to some immortal up there. Then on the way to witchwood listen to some Nightside Eclipse.

I'll tell you what would be a good fuckin step in the new era of RPGs. Bethesda fucking giving the rights for Fallout 3 to Obsidian... to let Chris Avellone work on that game again. That man lives and breathes Fallout... in every interview I've ever read he's had to make at least one comment about how it owns every game every created and how the fanbase would kick the shit out of anybody. I'm inclined to agree.

Unless Black & White 2 actually delivers on what it promises, I've lost a great deal of respect for Molyneaux.

Fable was okay but way too console-ish and felt more like you were playing The Sims or Black & White as opposed to an RPG where you actually make significant choices during the course of gameplay.

Moonlapse said:
I'll tell you what would be a good fuckin step in the new era of RPGs. Bethesda fucking giving the rights for Fallout 3 to Obsidian... to let Chris Avellone work on that game again. That man lives and breathes Fallout... in every interview I've ever read he's had to make at least one comment about how it owns every game every created and how the fanbase would kick the shit out of anybody. I'm inclined to agree.

Unless Black & White 2 actually delivers on what it promises, I've lost a great deal of respect for Molyneaux.

Fable was okay but way too console-ish and felt more like you were playing The Sims or Black & White as opposed to an RPG where you actually make significant choices during the course of gameplay.
The first black & white disappointed me.... I was the evilest ( does that word exist? ) god that ever existed and my creature, a tiger, was fucking small and PINK, PINK!!!!!!!!!! I taught him how to do lightning and fireballs, but he was too much of a pussy to use them.

Fallout does indeed own every game ever created. THe people who made fallout 1 and 2 are genius.

^ Yes, they are. Interplay, with all their wisdom in marketing and sales made several bad decisions which led to their downfall and hence their subsidiaries, such as, yep you know it, Black Isle - the folk who made the Fallout games, the Baldur's Gate games and also Planescape: Torment. I s'pose bankruptcy is what you get for making some of the greatest games of all time.

AsModEe said:
The first black & white disappointed me.... I was the evilest ( does that word exist? ) god that ever existed and my creature, a tiger, was fucking small and PINK, PINK!!!!!!!!!! I taught him how to do lightning and fireballs, but he was too much of a pussy to use them.

Same here!!

I was one evil sonofabitch but my tiger was the nicest little piece of shit..

although it could kick anyone's ass in a fight.

Jinn said:
Same here!!

I was one evil sonofabitch but my tiger was the nicest little piece of shit..

although it could kick anyone's ass in a fight.
yeah... because we were controlling it... otherwise..... :erk: