Fall concerts including Arch Enemy

kalifguy

Feb 24, 2004
City of Angels
Arch Enemy who cancelled their tour earlier this year has announced new dates supporting Cradle of Filth in the Headbangers Ball Tour. In case some folks forgot, this is the band that opened up for Iron Maiden last time around. It will be cool to hear Angela Gassow once again. It's a good thing they play two dates in SoCal, one on Thanksgiving Day in Hollywood, and the day after in Anaheim. All that scrumptous turkey and stuffing will prompt me to go to the Anaheim show instead. :lol: Besides Arch Enemy there is a wave of metal concerts hitting the road including Megadeth, WASP, Metallica, Anthrax, Dio, and Slayer. Anyone checking out these concerts too?

I'm going to the Slayer concert in San Diego in December. Where and when is Dio playing? Anthrax? I saw them both at Cane's in San Diego. The same venue where I saw the Maiden-s for the first time.

MAIDEN67 said:
I'm going to the Slayer concert in San Diego in December. Where and when is Dio playing? Anthrax? I saw them both at Cane's in San Diego. The same venue where I saw the Maiden-s for the first time.

Dio, Anthrax and Fireball Ministry are on the same ticket:

Greek Theater (L.A.) - October 30, 2004 (Sat.)
House of Blues (Anaheim) - October 27, 2004 (Wed.)
San Diego - No dates

:Spin:

Dio and Anthrax. I don't think I have ever seen them together. When I saw Anthrax at Cane's, they opened up for Mercyful Fate. That's was insane!! The pit got totally out of control! They threw a lot of people out that night!! I saw Dio there too. He came on his own!! Some unknown bands opened. I didn't get there until Dio came on. I want to catch the L.A. show. So we shall see what happens!!

Thanks for the info! Much metal and magic!! :headbang: