Fall Haul (Part XI)

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
A bit of a binge... again. Just added these into rotation, so I haven't listented to all of them yet. Some are a few online buys, and a few are "perks" courtesy of Nightmare Records.

Astral Doors - New Revelation
Blotted Science - The Machinations of Dimentia
Camel - Moonmadness
Dimension - Ego
Elvenking - The Scythe
Elvenking - The Winter Wake
Evil Masqurade - Third Act
Heart of the Sun - s/t
Internal Flight - Under the Sign of Will
Iron Savior - Megatropolis
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
Leverage - Tides
Machine Men - Circus of Fools
Pathosray - Pathosray
Presto Ballet - Peace among the Ruins
Return to Forever - Romantic Warrior
Rob Rock - Garden of Chaos
Slavior - Slavior
Suspyre - A Great Divide

The KATATONIA is quite cool, but this year I was impressed the most by the following Bands/CDs:

THUNDERSTORM - "Vise Digitale" (wow, these romanians are so ingenious!)
POWERWOLF - "Lupus Dei"
DEADLOCK - "Wolves"
KAMELOT - "Ghost Opera"
SEAR BLISS - "The Arcane Odyssey"
WARHEAD - "Captured"
THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE - "Walking With Strangers"
SUBWAY TO SALLY - "Bastard"

The KATATONIA is quite cool, but this year I was impressed the most by the following Bands/CDs:

THUNDERSTORM - "Vise Digitale" (wow, these romanians are so ingenious!)
POWERWOLF - "Lupus Dei"
DEADLOCK - "Wolves"
KAMELOT - "Ghost Opera"
SEAR BLISS - "The Arcane Odyssey"
WARHEAD - "Captured"
THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE - "Walking With Strangers"
SUBWAY TO SALLY - "Bastard"

Yeah, I like the New Katatonia, it is one of the better albums of 2007... but I'm not sure I like it as much as their last two album.

I had no idea Thunderstone put out a new album ths year - those guys are fast at putting out product, or it seems like it was just yesterday I bought their last album. :lol:

...sadly, the new Kamelot was a bit of a disapointment for me. I like it because it's Kamelot, but it seemed to lack in the memorable songs dept. good production and solid performance, but just a bit borning compared to their older albums and many of the albums I've bought so far this year.

is that a new WARHEAD album!?!? Id so, when was that released! I need to get it!
:OMG:

Dustin, I don't mean the italian doomsters called Thunderstorm as well, but the ROMANIA THUNDERSTORM. You can check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/thunderstormmetal :worship:

About WARHEAD, the album was released 20.07.2007. You can listen to some of the new songs here: http://www.myspace.com/warheadgermany

Well, I love the current KAMELOT album because it's a little different than the other albums, more dark somehow.

Ah, yes, and the new ICARUS WITCH album is very cool as well. :headbang:

I second what BlackChest says about Icarus Witch's new CD.

And Romania's Thunderstorm sound really interesting, too.

PS: May we keep this thread as an official for our hauls?