Family First, so I guess I'll have to miss this tour.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
My friend Micheal and I were gonna hook up with Bass Fellow, and go to the double bill of Anthrax and Dio at Harpos Friday October 8th but I forgot about something. My little cousin is a quarterback for Marshall University, and the next day they play Ohio University in lovely Athens, Ohio. I can't miss my little cousin suiting up for an NCAA game at my Alma Matter. How many people can say they have a little cousin who could very well be the starting QB for the same college that gave the NFL Chad Pennington and Byron Leftwich? It is a really cool thing for the entire family!
I also can't make the Cleveland show because it is on the night of a student council event, and those kids come first.
Oh, to get old and responsible. :yell:

D'oh! I just e-mailed you, dude.
Sucks you can't make it, but good to support the kids.
See, people? Ty's not that much of an ass!:D

That is cool, College Football or Anthrax.....that is as tough a call as there is.

I'll do you a favor and tell my Alma Mater three times over, UCF, not to whip up on your cousin too much when we stomp (442) a mudd puddle in Marshall's asses.

University of Central Florida Golden Knights !!!!!
2004 MAC Champions

I wish him luck in every game but the one he plays against us.

That's cool TD. That sucks that Marshall couldn't close the deal on Ohio State this weekend. Ohio U has a pretty neat looking stadium.

What grade is your cousin in?

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Bench The bastard!!

Freshmen QB's are inherently benched (well 99% of the time) it's referred to as "red shirting." Most freshmen in the NCAA are on the scout team (where they travel to see the team they are playing next week, and then mimic them in practice) or just on the practice squad. Many of them don't get to travel with the team at all. Travis, has the option to suit up for a few games. I think OU will one of them, as will Miami. Both are big rivals, and will have large enthusiastic crowds.

I think this will be the first American Anthrax tour that I'm gonna not being able to attend it seems. Kind of the same as Ty. Getting old and responsible. There's no D.C. date (our promoters suck). I just started a well paying gig and I can't just up and leave to another city like I used to be able to. I might be going to the one in Philly though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the situation with scheduling at this new gig.

On a side note.. I just met this russian chick and in the two weeks that I've known this sweetheart, she's completely opened my eyes, blown my mind, and excited me like no other girl has ever done before. The crazy thing is that she's on the same page as me. She goes back to Russia in two weeks and I'm thinking of popping the question before she leaves. Am I crazy?

No since in getting blackballed from the family. Like ya said we'll hook up down the road somewhere. I have a nice OU sweatshirt you can wear!:Spin:
Toledo Rockets?