Fans of Gothenburg metal MUST hear this!

MadTinus

Language enthusiast
May 7, 2002
Utrecht, Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Just released, the debut album of Dutch melodic Death/Thrashers DETONATION entitled "An Epic Defiance". Everybody into At The Gates, Death, Dark Tranquillity, Dissection etc. will love this.

- powerful production courtesy of Excess Studio's, Rotterdam (Sinister, Houwitser, After Forever).
- artwork by Niklas Sundin of Dark Tranquillity.
- 12 tracks, 46 minutes playing time.
- high quality full-colour 100% professional packaging.

Listen/download (to) the titletrack of the album here!

On the same page you'll also find 3 tracks from their Promo 2001, these tracks have also been re-recorded for the album and can therefore serve as tasters as well, bearing in mind that the album versions are far superior.

Please give us your opinion and hopefully order the album (PM me), since it's a self-financed release, it is only available directly from the band!

12675183.jpg

Originally posted by Nefilim
Whoa, I just listened to the streaming-only track "Sword-carved Skin"! Damn, this is even more excellent! Keep it up!
Thanks a lot! Glad you like it!

The album will be available from the UM store soon (the CD's are already on their way to Mark), it will available there for $12 + postage. But you can of course also order from the band directly, 13 Euro including postage, just PM me!