FAO Scots speakers

I hae scrieven an airticle anent Turisas on the Scots Wikipedia. Gin onie o yous ken Scots an want tae eik til that airticle or scrieve mair, please dae sae. I dinnae ken a wheen anent thier historie, sae gin ane yous kens mair nor me an wad scrieve mair that wad be guid.

See yous at the Glasgow show!

I can't speak scots, but I have just one comment about your article. When you refer to the download festival, you spell it's name in Scots Dialect, shouldn't it be refered to as it is spelled "Download Festival", as in the other Wikis when names from ther languages are used.

I hae scrieven an airticle anent Turisas on the Scots Wikipedia. Gin onie o yous ken Scots an want tae eik til that airticle or scrieve mair, please dae sae. I dinnae ken a wheen anent thier historie, sae gin ane yous kens mair nor me an wad scrieve mair that wad be guid.

:lol: Wahye a fucken hero! :p

is that language somewhat connected to dutch? i mean, both are anglo-germanic languages of course, but it looks so fucking close to dutch - compared to english!!!!!

Wahye a fucken hero!
Why thank you.

When you refer to the download festival, you spell it's name in Scots Dialect, shouldn't it be refered to as it is spelled "Download Festival", as in the other Wikis when names from ther languages are used.
You're probably right. I wrote it as "Doonload" but one of the other users has changed it.

Also, does anyone have the exact quote from Warlord that "Music isn't about genres"? I looked for it but couldn't find it. It may have been from some promo about Battle Metal, but since I couldn't find it I had to go from memory.

I'm Scottish, so I shall have a go at translating that for anyone who can't understand it (Guess thats nearly everyone here except the Scotsmen here)

I have written an article about Turisas on the Scottish Wikipedia. Go on to it all of you who understand Scots and want to look at that airticle or write more, please do so. I don't know a bit behind their history, so go on all you who know more than me and would write more that would be good.

See you all at the Glasgow show!

I'm Scottish, so I shall have a go at translating that for anyone who can't understand it (Guess thats nearly everyone here except the Scotsmen here)

Pretty close, but its more along the lines of:

I have written an article about Turisas on the Scots Wikipedia. If any of you know Scots and to add to that article or write more, please do so. I don't know a lot about their history, so if any of you know more than me and would write more that would be good.

See you at the Glasgow show!

I hae also scrieven a new airticle anent fowk metal, gin onie o yous ar interestit - Fowk metal