Farewell Russia

Well, a week ago, things were looking bright. I got a professor who sponsored my stay in Saint-Petersburg for 6 Monhts. Application and visa were only formality.

The only problem was to get the approval of the faculty's council. The Economics Department. Unfortunately the head said he sympathized with my interest in those countries and the project I set up, but he was bounded by reglementation, and he could not give me the approval of leaving this uni for 6 months without abandoning my study here.

In other words, I'm completely fucked, and gonna throw myself for the wolves.

:cry:

It really aint good at all as you wanted to do that. :hmm: :(
I have missed plans as well too and i know the feeling... :hmm:

But how could you ever imagined that you had to go for doing a practical job there for more than 2 months without abandoning your studies? :confused:
I thought you were gonna do that and leaving uni at the same time... (This is considering the situation in Greek unis)
Or to change uni and continue your studies there...

Russia??...... I thought people were desperate to leave Russia!
Oh well......I can understand people being deserate to leave Belgium too ;) :D

Anyway, Russia's a bit too close to Anssi!!!:D

But seriously...........:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by tcall
Russia??...... I thought people were desperate to leave Russia!

Indeed they are abandoning their country!
Gosh! I'm living in a place that many people taht leave there are east Europeans.I'm sickend of hearing that lanuage over again and again in my place!(with other similars) Today as taking a bus to go out with some fellows I was sitting beside a woman who was solving crossroads in Russian mag...

Seemed that the only one who wanted to go there was Eclipse! :lol: For his own reasons maybe! :hmm: ;)

Remind me a time that I was obsessed with Egypt and wanted to move there! :lol: But I cant even suffer the heat in Greece, would I suffer it in there? ;)