Faustcoven - The Halo of Burning Wings

Dazed and Brutal

Yall About to Witness
May 16, 2006
Winterless New Jersey
Faustcoven is a great Norwegian one-man black metal band signed to Barbarian Wrath. Babarian is known to pump out some excellent material and is no exception. Their sound is comprised of an Old-School Black metal and Doomy feel.

bt_faustcoventhehalo.jpg

1. Under the Pagan Hammer
2. Annointed in Flames
3. Red Moon-Black Magic
4. Black Riders
5. Baptized in Goat Blood
6. Tomb of the Black Witch
7. Oldschool War
8. Castle of the Tyrant
9. Return to the Castle
10. The Halo of Burning Wings

I've been listening to Faustcoven since it came out, btw.

Furthermore, grab this rough demo track (no vocals) of a song from the next album before the link expires (which should be really soon. It blows everything from this album out of the fucking water. I won the Faustcoven/Koldbrann split 7" in a contest today, can't wait to get it. :kickass:

Absolutely, some of them are incredible, like

Morrigan - Plague, Waste, and Death
Megiddo - The Devil And The Whore
Stiny Plamenu - Rany Sernym Kovem
Hail - Inheritance of Evilness (probably the best release from either NEP or BW)
Countess - Heilig Vuur
Anael - On Wings Of Mercury
Grand Belial's Key - Castrate The Redeemer (though that's a reissue of sorts)
Tearstained - Final Thoughts

I honestly find all of those albums to be truly remarkable, not to mention the other albums from said bands. The only albums that I don't care for from the label are Heretic - Devilworshipper and the new Warhorde - Satanic Lust. Everything else is at least worth owning for me (though I do own Heretic, since I bought it without sampling, but I would have to give it another listen before I was willing to trade it away).