fav song

romantic-razorblade

mental for metal
Feb 20, 2007
hi im new to the form and im sorry this proberly gets posted all the time but what is all you fav iron madien song mine has to be

rainmaker
tropper
or these colors dont run

i carnt make my mind up o these songs all my fav whats urs =) :p

Hey .... my favorite song is Revelations, i adore how bruce manage his voice in that song, and i also like rime of the ancient mariner, powerslave and caught somewhere in time. :)

What day of the week is it? :loco: I can't really pick a true favorite, a few that are always in high rotation are Fear of the Dark, Infinite Dreams, Powerslave, and most of the Peace of Mind CD.

There is just too much to choose from.

Jim

kwl whats your favorite ablbums mine has to be seventh son of a seventh son i like the way it tends to creat a story as the tracks progress with strong vivid imagry

Being a mythology buff, I will go with Flight of Icarus. Honorable mentions must go to Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Wicker Man, Hallowed Be Thy Name, and of course Run to the Hills. I love karaoke and Run to the Hills is one of my signature songs (even though I can't hold the last note as long as Bruce does). Unfortunately, there are only 3 maiden songs available on karaoke; well 2 more have just been released but I haven't seen any place that has them yet.

I can't nail it down to just one. I obviously love the ones I covered (Wasted Years and The Trooper.) I love Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, and Fear of the Dark. Man, might be a shorter list if I tried to name the songs I'm least fond of. :worship:

Top 5 songs:
1. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
2. Run To The Hills
3. The Trooper
4. Hallowed Be Thy Name
5. 2 Minutes to Midnight

Top 5 Albums:
1. Powerslave
2. The Number of the Beast
3. Piece of Mind
4. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
5. Somewhere in Time