Fave Bruce Dickinson solo song?

I think it's harder for me to choose this, than my favourite Maiden track. :eek:

I'd have to say either Freak or King In Crimson.

But that would leave out songs like
Inside The Machine
Road To Hell
Killing Floor
Cyclops
Innerspace

The Magician is cool too. :)

Tears of the dragon
Chemical Wedding
Broken
Cyclops
Accident of birth
Book of thel
Road to hell
Return of the king
Born in 58

Probably more but I cant remember them all now :)

This is tough, but I'll give it a go.....

Tears of the Dragon
King In Crimson
Solar Confinement
Meltdown
Back From The Edge
Machine Men
Chemical Wedding
Taking The Queen
Omega
Cyclops

Ah all of his stuff is good, I could list half of the tracks from every album really!

A quick question: does anyone know whether Meltdown is about personal friction between Bruce and Steve Harris? Sounds like it could be, if not does anyone know who it is about?

Shit all of the above.. umm.. lately been listening to a lot of Alive in Studio A so probably 1000 Points of Light.

I LOVE Bruce's solo stuff, his voice is sssssoooo wicked.

Mark - I agree that Skunkworks is underrated, it's very different and works when you sometimes aren't in a heavy mood.

I'd pick either Man of Sorrows or the title track from Chemical Wedding, the standout songs from two damn fine albums!

They're also the only two Bruce solo efforts I own at the moment, so I'm not the most qualified person to ask. What's the song from Balls To Picasso (I think!) with the lyrics "where are you going, what are you doing?" I remember enjoying that one when I heard it on t' radio many moons ago...

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild

They're also the only two Bruce solo efforts I own at the moment, so I'm not the most qualified person to ask. What's the song from Balls To Picasso (I think!) with the lyrics "where are you going, what are you doing?" I remember enjoying that one when I heard it on t' radio many moons ago...

W

Cyclops. Top song. Not as good as Tears of the Dragon though, which is worth the price of admission alone.