• Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Seeing how we've polled just about all of the other monsters of metal, I know there's a couple AC/DC fans on the board here, too. Anthrax covered "Wal All Over You" with Dee Snider on vocals...I'd be interested in hearing a cover with John on vocals. I'll bet they could do a nasty "Whole Lotta Rosie" or "Let There Be Rock"

So what's everyone's favorite album?

I sort of have the same dilemna with AC/DC that I have with Anthrax, in that I almost regard the two different singers as two separate bands.

With AC/DC, the song writing was much more solid with the Bon Scott stuff, and for albums I'd generally take a Bon album over a Brian album because it will be much more consistent. For individual songs, some of the tracks with Brian singing remain among some of my all-time favorites.

Picking the best album out of all of these is tough, especially between Back in Black, Highway to Hell, and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

I'd give the slight edge to Dirty Deeds, but the original Aussie version (with Jailbreak), not the rereleased American version (with Love a t First Feel).

As obvious as it seems, Back In Black is not only AC/DC's greatest album, but one of the greatest metal/hard rock albums of all time. And this is coming from someone who prefers the Bon Scott-fronted version of the band.

I love AC/DC. "Highway To Hell" would be my favourite but it is so hard to choose as they have so many good ones. Favourite song would be "You Shook Me All Night Long".

I have every one of those AC/DC albums listed and then some, but I really, really love Stiff Upper Lip, so I voted for that. But of course it's hard to choose and each one is special in its own way.

Originally posted by Anarchy X
Urgh! I can't stand anything with brian johnson. it's just no good. bon scott was too perfect for the role.

oh yeah, and i said highway to hell.

I respect your opinion, but "anything with brian johnson...just no good"? WTF? Have you HEARD "Back In Black?" Or even "For Those About To Rock...?" Let's be at least somewhat realistic here.

Well, i have back in black... and stiff upper lip... and the stiff upper lip live dvd... i think i've heard enough to form my opinion. thanks for respecting it! :D

But maybe it is saying a lot to say that none of it is good... a few songs are tolerable.

Originally posted by Moonwitch
Anything from Back in Black down till there very first album.
Anything knew sucks.
They sold out too some what!:(

:rolleyes:
Are you smoking crack again. How in the hell can you accuse AC/DC of selling out, they've made the sam record like 15 times in a row!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That would be like saying the Ramones sold out. AC/DC sold out, thats some funny shit.

Originally posted by anvil
I love AC/DC. "Highway To Hell" would be my favourite but it is so hard to choose as they have so many good ones. Favourite song would be "You Shook Me All Night Long".

Don´t know a better hard rock song than "You Shook Me All Night Long"!

Originally posted by Moonwitch
Anything from Back in Black down till there very first album.
Anything knew sucks.
They sold out too some what!:(
ha AC/DC selling out.. that's FN HI-Larious..
ooh AC/DC rhymes their songs now...
They sing about beer now..
They want to rock...
SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
AC/DC has not changed.

saying they have sold out is just so fucking funny,there style hasnt changed in 30 years,even through all the diff trends they have always rose to the occasion by jsut doing what they do best!!!