Favorite Dark Deceiver Track!

The Power To Believe for me. The moment the vocals kick in.....man.....just simply awesome.

Loving the bass solos also that play throughout the album also.

Above all (been a while since I was on these forums), it's simply an amazing album. Vocals are amazing, Jasuns shredding, simply shredding like he does best, and Troy's bass riffs......I demand bass tabs!!! I couldn't begin to tabbing that out myself. :lol: :cry: :worship:

Now After listening to this thing A LOT!!

"The Power To Believe" which wasn't on my initial list is now my favorite!! What an amazing tune....
I still love the others but this sleeper just SLAYS!! Once I digested it, it has so many great and memorable passages and they all just blend into each other so fluidly which is one of the main things that DD improves over Specs. This album has all the same great parts but it never feels disjointed, they just flow into each other so f'n well.

I don't know, I have to let the album sink in a bit more. It's definently an incredible album. I find myself listening to Dark Deceiver a lot, the opening to the track just kicks ass.

I haven't had as much time to digest the album as I would like, I just got the album the other day, but "The Temple Within" has really grabbed my attention. There is not a single bad song on the entire damned thing though. It sucks that I have to special order ZH albums but it is totally worth it. I do not regret the purchase at all, I just regret waiting so long to make it.