Favorite Dark Tranquillity video?

Monochromatic stains, than hedon, the other videos are the same to me... btw can someone list all the videos dt did? It could be that I missed some

Monochromatic Stains without a doubt. Story-driven music videos are usually heaps better than performance music videos and Monochromatic Stains is excecuted pretty well. It's dark in the right way and has a nice atmosphere.

well there was a thread some months ago by me:D about the videos...dont know where it is
anyway they did vids for:
zodijackyl-light
hedon
therein
monochromatic stains
lost to apathy
the new build

my fave is LOST TO APATHY

Oooh, tough call between The New Build and Lost to Apathy.

TNB it is (just to be different. ;))

Hard to say, it's probably ThereIn but I really liked Hedon and Monochromatic Stains too... ThereIn it is, it's just great how images and sound are perfect match.

My fav is the new build. Because it is filled with intensity and says alot for the fun guys in the band... Plus the new build is about modernity to a degree, and the new presence of DT's design, so the personal footage video reflects elements of the song content too.

Tone-Deaf said:
where can someone find theese videos? are they included in enhanced cds? I noticed that the last one came with a bonus dvd but i can't find it anywhere to buy it
It didn't...
The Damage Done digipack has the Monochromatic Stains video, while Haven has the ThereIn video.
The DVD has all up to ThereIn, I think.

TheFourthHorseman said:
It didn't...
The Damage Done digipack has the Monochromatic Stains video, while Haven has the ThereIn video.
The DVD has all up to ThereIn, I think.

You can also download them off of limewire (carefull though), IRC, or newsgroups. Thats how I get mine.

Monochromatic stains is by far the best. One of my favorite metal videos from any band. The latest two videos are not as interesting visually. I was disappointed in those two after such a great video.