favorite megadeth song?

C

captivehonor220

whats your favorite megadeth song any song doesnt matter just what song?

Somewhere in between.... Looking down the cross, Mary Jane, Wake up dead, In my darkest hour, Holy wars and Five Magics...

In my Darkest hour, Lucretia, Hangar 18, A Secret Place and A Tout le Monde....there is more...MUCH MORE!!!

a tout le monde, wake up dead, good mourning/black friday, looking down the cross, into the lungs of hell, set the world afire, mary jane, holy wars...the punishment due, hangar 18, lucretia, foreclosure of a dream, sweating bullets, ashes in your mouth, addicted to chaos, youthanasia, trust, use the man, she-wolf, vortex, time:the end, recipie for hate...warhorse, go to hell, angry again, diadems, MANY MORE

hmm...hangar 18 maybe,or lucretia, or take no prisoners. the whole rip is a masterpiece
trust, use the man, devil's island, wake up dead, dread and fugitive mind, mary jane, darkest hour et cetera et cetera

Anything from Peace Sells especially the title track, the conjuring, and Wake up Dead but I draw the line at I aint superstitious. I really love the remaster of Rattlehead- fast with awesome drumming by Gar.