Favorite Nevermore Solo

Your Favorite Solo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Altitudes

Stay Frosty
Jun 18, 2007
California
I know this has been done countless times but figure it is worth a new thread rather than a bump. All of 'em are fantastic but the ones that stand out to me are This Sacrament, River Dragon, Sentient 6, and Godless. Vote for your favorite or write in the one that is your favorite. Remember, there is no correct answer :lol:

where the fuck are 42147, bittersweet feast, final product, beyond within, poison god machine, inside four wals, narcosynthesis, EoR title track, what tomorrow knows, optimist or pesisimist, psalm of lydia and the learning?
out of the ones you posted, i voted river dragon has come (for the great bending lick after the diminished arps).
From your solo choice, i can see that you are the classic power metal and shredder fan, that asses a solo on how much it ripps of classical music and how technical the solo is, not on how it contributes to the song and how well constructed it is. And bitch please ambivalent, and never purify? those are one of jeff's blandest or worse solos, they are just mindless wanking.

where the fuck are 42147, bittersweet feast, final product, beyond within, poison god machine, inside four wals, narcosynthesis, EoR title track, what tomorrow knows, optimist or pesisimist, psalm of lydia and the learning?
out of the ones you posted, i voted river dragon has come (for the great bending lick after the diminished arps).
From your solo choice, i can see that you are the classic power metal and shredder fan, that asses a solo on how much it ripps of classical music and how technical the solo is, not on how it contributes to the song and how well constructed it is.

All great solos but I wanted to keep it simple, 8 was a good number of choices. I don't think your generalization is unfair. I also enjoy the acoustic solo in Deconstruction and the melodic solo in Heart Collector. To be honest I can't even choose nor will I :p

And bitch please ambivalent, and never purify? those are one of jeff's blandest or worse solos, they are just mindless wanking.

100% agreed. But they are the most mentioned so I included them for the people.

why the fuck are all you guys bitching about some of the bad choices he put on the list?

vote engines of hate and move on, its clearly his best solo, and all fucking improv'd on the spot.

stfu all of you.

I know this has been done countless times but figure it is worth a new thread rather than a bump. All of 'em are fantastic but the ones that stand out to me are This Sacrament, River Dragon, Sentient 6, and Godless. Vote for your favorite or write in the one that is your favorite. Remember, there is no correct answer :lol:

My fav would be the one where the band beats you half to death with your wann-be-cop/security guard but i cant so im a mod instead night stick. Then the guys go SOLO on you one at a time while your down and finish you off.

I cant decide which solo beating i like the best.....SHIT