Favorite Opeth Album?

PPN

New Metal Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hey, I couldn't find a thread like this (isn't that weird?) so I decided to make the first one! So which do you like the most? For me, it's Watershed without a doubt because it was my introduction to this great band!!! And don't by shy to tell us your favorite songs! My personal favorites are Coil and Porcelain Heart, but I also like the other single, Grand Conjuration I think!!!

And don't by shy to tell us your favorite songs!

ha ha?

Before opening a thread in a forum or before starting talking in a society one should better lurk for some time and get a feeling of the atmosphere.

There are so many similar threads, I wanted to puke on the face of the opener. Seeing that you are a newbie, unfortunately, didn't change my opinion.

bah

Hey, I couldn't find a thread like this (isn't that weird?) so I decided to make the first one! So which do you like the most? For me, it's Watershed without a doubt because it was my introduction to this great band!!! And don't by shy to tell us your favorite songs! My personal favorites are Coil and Porcelain Heart, but I also like the other single, Grand Conjuration I think!!!

hi philno