Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Still Life

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
the first opeth album i heard was my arms your hearse. the feeling i got from listening to that was unbelievable. the music was so unique and original, i never heard anything like it before. so pretty much my arms your hearse will always be my favorite opeth album.

My Arms, Your Hearse was also the first Opeth album I heard. I think of all their albums it stands out the most, and gives me the biggest rush while listening to it. I also love Orchid and Morningrise about the same, but, I figured a lot of people would vote for those albums as it is. So my vote went to My Arms, Your Hearse....but as it turns out, a lot of people feel the same way I do.

Still Life for me. It was the first Opeth album I actually heard (although the first song of theirs I heard was Under The Weeping Moon, which I downloaded after someone told me to check out Opeth).

Still Life has always been my favorite, with Morningrise just behind it.

Originally posted by NightSilentWater
Same thing for me.. My Arms, Your Hearse was the first Opeth I ever heard. Every time I listen to it I think back to when I first got it and stuff. I love Morningrise also and it is in a very close second. But I also vote for My Arms, Your Hearse.

same