Favorite screams/screeches

Stormwatch said:
Nice. You copied and pasted some lyrics by a band you don't even listen to, to impress some fuckwit that's clearly at the pisstake.
Well done.
WELL YOU ONLYCAN MEAN PADDY:mad: DEAR SIR YOU MUST BE JESTING BECAUSE LIKE THE GERS YOU SIR ARE A SAD HALF WIT GOBSHITE LOSER !BRUV:mad:

Travis Ryan from Cattle Decapitation screams are insane!

Theyre crazy on cd, but live they are fucking brutal.

Narcosis - One Way Ticket To The Cape Of Get Fucked

The track has 22 seconds but screams on it are fucking hilarious. I love it.

Seasonreaper said:
Emperor - Lord Of The Storms - especially the first 10 secs and the last 20 secs
:headbang:

Also: "Curse of the Pharaohs" by Mercyful Fate. It's somewhere in the middle of the song, and he screams "Satan has taken his TOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!" in a really weird mix of growling, singing, and something that sounds like a baby crying.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
:headbang:

Also: "Curse of the Pharaohs" by Mercyful Fate. It's somewhere in the middle of the song, and he screams "Satan has taken his TOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!" in a really weird mix of growling, singing, and something that sounds like a baby crying.

and you know that my man :kickass:

not sure that is in curse of the pharos though
i know he says somethin like that in corpse without a soul though

I like it when Chris Barnes is yelling "Die Motherfucker Die Die"
Henry Rollins was a very powerful vocalist.

It would be cool to record a cat when you stomp on it's tail the keep kicking it while it hisses and yowls.

I hope I don't get my ass kicked here. But how about screams that are so messed up that make you LOL. Like the last scream by Michael Sweet on "To Hell With The Devil"..

There are more tunes but he needs to be given a few props. I mean..yeah..He screams like a girl watchin' a horror flick....but damn they are pretty screatchy and up there.:yow: Those custom made Stryper undies! :lol:
stryper.jpg

METALDUDE said:
I hope I don't get my ass kicked here. But how about screams that are so messed up that make you LOL. Like the last scream by Michael Sweet on "To Hell With The Devil"..

There are more tunes but he needs to be given a few props. I mean..yeah..He screams like a girl watchin' a horror flick....but damn they are pretty screatchy and up there.:yow: Those custom made Stryper undies! :lol:
stryper.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @Stryper

FINALLY an Ian Gillan mention!!

Best scream in rock!! Either the intro to "Highway Star" or "Child in Time" or parts of "Gethsamne (I Only Want To Say)" from Jesus Christ Superstar....